Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Smiths Trip 93% savings




I know a lot of you are just getting started and so I thought I would share this even though the deals end tonight.  I will have more posts about the new deals tomorrow evening though so you can get started.
For some reason I missed putting a banquet individual fruit pie and a 1 liter diet Mtn. Dew in the picture.
I spent $6.49.  The price before my rewards card or any coupons was $86.74.  That is a 93% savings.  I did use my rewards certificate from Smiths that was $21.00.  So without that I would have still saved 69%.
Just to give you an idea of how I saved I will list the things I bought and where I got the coupons for them.

2 Purex Laundry Det.  Sale price $2.50  (2)$1.00 off 1 coupon from Sunday paper  Final price $1.50
1 Capri Sun Sale price $2.99
2 Heinz Ketchup (40 oz)  Sale price $1.99.  (2) $2.00 off 1 coupon from facebook.  This offer is no longer available, but facebook is a great place to get coupons.  Final Cost FREE
4 Kraft Easy Mac Sale price $1.00.  $1.00 off 4 coupon mailed from Smiths (once you start using coupons at Smiths they will start sending you tons of coupons.) Final Cost $.75
3 Refrigerated Tollhouse cookies. Reduced for quick sale price $1.39.  (3) $.75 off 1 coupons from Sunday paper Final Cost $.64
4 Crest Toothpaste Sale Price $1.00.  (4) $1.00 off 1 coupons Final Cost FREE
1 Suave Shampoo Price $1.93  (1) One bottle of Suave Proffesional Free coupon.  This came from an online offer.  I think it was on facebook, but I'm not sure.
1 Schick Razor Price $6.97  (1) $4.00 off coupon mailed from Smiths
4 Haribo Candy  Sale Price $1.00  (4) $.30 off 1 coupon from coupons.com
1 Diet Mtn Dew 1 ltr Price $1.89  (This is just a bad habit)
1 Banquet Frozen Pie Sale Price $.93  Digital coupon for free pie from Smiths website.  (This was loaded to my rewards card so it came off automatically)
6 Goldfish bags. Sale Price $1.00  Digital coupon for $.35 off each package.  Usually these are only good for one item, but for some reason tonight the computer took $.35 off each one.  I also had coupons from coupons.com for the same amount.  You can't use a digital coupon and a paper coupon on the same item though.
4 Kraft Cheese Sale Price $1.79  (2) $.75 off 1 coupon and (1) $1.00 off 2 coupon.  These come from coupons.com and froms Smiths in the mail. Final price $1.16

So there are the details.  I will get some of the new deals posted tomorrow so you can started saving money.

No comments:

Post a Comment